Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Trying To Avoid The Stores?

I have been having boxes of organic fruits and vegetables shipped from Misfit Market for the past few months.

Misfit Market is a subscription box of sometimes funny-looking, always delicious produce, designed to break the cycle of food waste. Think of us like an online grocery store, except one that specializes in rescuing food that is unnecessarily thrown away. We source high-quality organic produce that has a few quirks—onions that are too small, potatoes that are shaped like your favorite celebrity, and carrots that fell in love and got twisted together. It may sound like a joke, but billions of pounds of this fresh and delicious food is tossed each year because grocery stores only want "perfect" foods on their shelves. We st

ep in and buy this food from hundreds of farms across the country and bring them to your doorstep, saving you money and helping you save the world. 
>



Everything I have received is great. It's also exciting to see what I will get next. Staying home the past week has allowed me to experiment more with my cooking and the these veggies have come in handy. I made garlic kale, cut radishes with my mandolin for the tops of our shrimp burgers, and used blood oranges for cocktails.


For 25% off your first order use code: COOKWME-AH8AZJ

No comments:

Post a Comment